Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wheat Field


What a semi-final clash between Chelsea and Barcelona, too much for words. Although I believe Barcelona were truly outclassed today, but they came out on top. Chelsea should have finished this match though as they had more one on one chances with the keeper than Barcelona. The ref is being criticized too much for his calls but this was an intense match, you just cannot sit back and expect the ref to call a penalty for some electric attacking and defending. I am 100% behind the ref though, excellent refereeing for a match of this caliber.

Well back to the photography. Courtney and I went scouting for potential shoots for my final, but that has taken a totally different direction now. We came across a wheat farm field that was way past the Mckinney area. The color of the field and the really cloudy sky came out interesting. I like the warmth of the field and somewhat cold feel to the clouds (although it was pretty good temperature out there at the time of the shot). Perhaps I will go back again and attempt some more shots.

Thank you and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers